Below is some information about frequently asked questions:
Purchasing Patterns On This Site:
All of my patterns on this site are sold as downloadable PDFs. The process for purchasing is simple:
- Click on the “buy now” icon and you will be redirected to PayPal
- If you have a PayPal account you enter in your user name and password. If you don’t-no problem! You can just enter in your credit card information and you can purchase it safely
- You will receive an email that contains a link. This link brings you to a downloadable PDF of the pattern. Save it to your computer, print it out, and you’re ready to go.
Hard Copies of my Patterns:
- I am hoping to begin working with a distributor in 2012 so that you can find my patterns at your LYS. More info to come on this in the months to come!
Selling garments made from any of my patterns:
- Please feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested in selling your FOs on sites like etsy.com or at your local farmer’s market.
- I try to provide a wide range of sizes for all of my for-sale patterns. If you need help picking the right size for you please just let me know and I’ll gladly help.
Find a mistake? Need help?:
- All of my patterns have been professionally tech edited (not to mention reviewed a million times by me!). If you think you have found an error though, or simply need a little guidance through the instructions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I love to help!